August 31st, 2007
I apologize for the lack of posts the past two weeks but I’ve been busy wrapping some things up at work. Today was my last day at Right Media. It’s been an absolutely terrific ride watching the company grow from 40 to 200+ to an acquisition by Yahoo. I wish everyone at Right Media and Yahoo the best of luck. I haven’t solidified my plans for what’s next yet but I’ll be sure to update everyone once I have!
- Can’t we all just 302? Report on redirect timings
- 50-Cent sues over ‘Shoot the Rapper’ ad
- The Ad-Exchange Model (Part II)
- The Challenge of Scaling an Adserver
- Advertise less, make more money!